This looks pairs a shimmery neutral champagne-pewter colour on the lid with a ‘pop’ of orange in the crease to add a little brightness and fun. Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: MAC Painterly Paint Pot (neutral light beige)
Crease: Samoa Silk eyeshadow (pale matte orangey-peach)
Crease: MAC Orange eyeshadow (vibrant matte orange)
Lid: Urban Decay Maui Wowie eyeshadow (shimmery neutral -champagne-pewter)
Lower Crease: MAC Cork (neutral matte medium brown)
Highlight: MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow (pale beige gold)
Upper and Lower Lashline: MAC Bio-Green eyeshadow (bright green)
1. Apply Painterly Paint Pot all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Apply Samoa Silk in the crease of the eye with a fluffy blender brush using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 224).
3. Take Orange and sweep this into the crease of the eye, overlaying Samoa Silk (e.g. MAC 224).
4. Pat Maui Wowie onto the lid, using a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239).
5. Take a fluffy blender brush (e.g. MAC 224) and apply a light dusting of Cork in the lower crease to give the eye some extra definition
6. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Vanilla on to the browbone to highlight. Take this down into the inner corner as well to brighten the eye.
7. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.