Shimmery champagne-pewter eyeshadow is neutral enough to pair with a variety of different colours. For this look, I used berry hues in the crease to add some warmth and depth to the eye. Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: MAC Cashflow Paint Pot (light satin gold)
Crease: MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (medium satin cranberry)
Lid: Urban Decay Maui Wowie eyeshadow (shimmery neutral champagne-pewter)
Deepen Crease: MAC Sketch (dark velvet burgundy)
Highlight: MAC Brule eyeshadow (light matte beige)
1. Apply Cashflow Paint Pot all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Apply Cranberry eyeshadow in the crease of the eye with a crease/blender brush using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 217).
3. Pat Maui Wowie onto the lid, using a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239).
4. Take Sketch eyeshadow on to a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and deepen the crease.
5. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Brule on to the browbone to highlight. Take this down into the inner corner as well to brighten the eye.
6. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.