For this look, I added a slick of a glitter liner (Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Amp) along the lashline to add some sparkle to this aqua-green combination. I really like the glitter liner adds a little extra something to the look, without changing it too much.
Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original (clear)
Crease: MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow (medium lustre aqua-turquoise)
Outer Lid/Outer v: MAC Green Room eyeshadow (deep satin greenish-teal)
Lid: MAC Guacamole eyeshadow (light satin neutral guacamole green)
Highlight: MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow (light shimmery cream-gold)
Upper Lashline: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Amp (turquoise, silver and lime mix sparkles)
Black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
1. Apply Primer Potion all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Sweep Aquadisiac into the crease using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 217).
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and apply Green Room to the outer lid. Apply it in a slight ‘v’ shape to add extra shape to the eye.
4. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Guacamole on to the lid.
5. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Ricepaper on to the browbone to highlight.
6. Apply a line of Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Amp along the top lashline. Go over the line again to increase the intensity and even out any edges.
7. Apply black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here’s one more picture of the finished look: