I’m a huge fan of the Kiko Water eyeshadows and so I couldn’t resist picking up another one when they had a sale in store. I just love the shimmery, candy pink hue of this particular Water eyeshadow. I mixed it up a little by applying purple in the crease and and a silver liquid liner along the upper lashline.
Click here to read more about the Water eyeshadows and see swatches of the other shades that I have (210, 212, 219 and 221).
Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original (clear)
Crease: MUG Unicorn eyeshadow (bright satin violet)
Lid: Kiko Water eyeshadow in shade 220 (light shimmery candy pink)
Highlight: MAC Creamy Bisque eyeshadow (light satin cream)
Upper Lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Bobby Dazzle (metallic light silver)
Black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
1. Apply Painterly all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Sweep Unicorn into the crease using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 217).
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and apply 220 on to the lid. You can apply it wet if you want to intensify the shimmer of the eyeshadow even more.
4. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Creamy Bisque on to the browbone to highlight.
5. Apply a line of Bobby Dazzle along the top lashline. Go over the line again to increase the intensity and even out any edges.
6. Apply black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here’s one more picture of the finished look: