I used the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette (click here to read more about this product) to create this quick and easy golden peach combination. I wanted to create something which looked fresh and bright on the eyes, compared to the smokey, sultry blue combination featured in my first Saint and Sinner look post here. I used only one brush (the MAC 239) to create this look as well, keeping things nice and simple.
Click here to see more eyeshadow combinations using the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette!
Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Crease: Sacred Heart (medium shimmery peachy-coral)
Lid: Relic (metallic jewel yellow gold)
Blend Crease: Exodus (light matte acid green with faint sparkles)
Highlight: Amen (light matte beige)
Black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Sweep Sacred Heart into the crease using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 239).
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and use Exodus to blend out the edges of Sacred Heart. This step adds a subtle ‘pop’ of acid green to the look which contrasts nicely with the gold and peach.
4. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Relic on the lid.
5. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and sweep Amen on to the browbone to highlight and add further brightness to the eyes.
6. Apply plenty of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here is one one more picture of the finished look: