I haven’t yet played around with Rosary from the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette and was keen to try it out. For this look, I used it alongside Sacred Heart (a peachy-coral shade) and Exodus (a light acid green) to create a soft, colourful effect on the eyes. I really like how Exodus (the lime green shade) pops out in the inner part of the lid.
Click here to read more about the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette, see photos and view swatches.
Click here to get more ideas for eyeshadow combinations using the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette!
Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer (clear)
Outer Lid/Crease: Rosary (medium metallic plum-berry)
Middle Lid: Sacred Heart (medium shimmery peachy-coral)
Inner Lid: Exodus (light matte acid green with faint sparkles)
Blend Crease Edges: Exodus (as above)
Highlight: Amen (light matte beige)
Inner Lower Lashline: Exodus (as above)
Middle Lower Lashline: Sacred Heart (as above)
Outer Lower Lashline: Rosary (as above)
Black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Rosary on to the outer lid. Take Rosary up into the crease as well to add some shape to the eyes.
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and Sacred Heart on to the middle part of the lid. Leave the inner part of the lid free of colour.
4. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Exodus on to the inner part of the lid.
5. Take a little of Exodus on to a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and use it to blend out the edges of Rosary in the crease. Using Exodus as a blending shade gives a nice effect and turns the edges of Rosary slighty orange.
6. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Amen on to the browbone to highlight and further blend out the edges of the crease colour.
7. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) or an angled liner brush (e.g. MAC 266) and apply Exodus along the inner lower lashline. Take the same brush and apply a little Sacred Heart to the middle of the lower lashline and Rosary to the outer lower lashline. Use the brush to lightly blend the shades together so that there are no harsh lines.
8. Apply plenty of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here is one one more picture of the finished look: