For this look, I combined greens, blues and golds from the NYX Swear By It Eyeshadow Palette. I also added in a little bit of hot pink along the lower lashline to give the look some extra contrast. I’ve given the look breakdown below, including products used on the eyes, cheeks and lips.
You can see read more about the NYX Swear By It Eyeshadow Palette, see photos and view swatches here.
You can find more looks using the NYX Swear By It Eyeshadow Palette on the site here.
If you would like some look ideas using particular shades in the palette, or certain types of looks, let me know!
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Outer Lid/Crease: Shade 31 eyeshadow
Middle Lid: Shade 14 eyeshadow
Crease: Shade 38 eyeshadow
Blend Out Edges of Crease: Shade 29 eyeshadow
Browbone Highlight: Shade 5 eyeshadow
Lower Lashline: Shade 18 eyeshadow
Middle-Outer Lower Lashline: Shade 14 eyeshadow
Inner Lower Lashline: Shade 21 eyeshadow
Outer Lower Lashline: Shade 31 eyeshadow
Blusher: Kiko Baked Blush in 01 Marmoreal Biscuit (you can read more about this product here)
Cheek Highlight: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter (you can read more about this product here)
Lips: Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipstick in Heaven
1. Apply Painterly all over the eyelid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 242) for this step.
2. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Shade 31 on to the outer part of the lid. Take the colour into the crease as well to add some shape to the eyes.
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Shade 14 on to the middle part of the lid.
4. Take a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and apply Shade 38 to the crease of the eye.
5. Take a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and use Shade 29 to blend out the edges of the crease colour.
6. Take a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and use Shade 5 to highlight the browbone.
7. Take an angled eyeliner brush (e.g. MAC 266) and apply Shade 18 along the lower lashline. Take the same brush and apply Shade 14 to the middle-outer lower lashline, Shade 21 to the inner lower lashline and Shade 31 to the outer lower lashline.
8. Apply your chosen cheek and lip products. I used Kiko Baked Blush in Marmoreal Biscuit on the cheeks and The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer to highlight the cheekbones. I applied Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipstick in Heaven to the lips to finish off the look.
This is a really pretty color scheme . I like they way they compliment each other.
Thanks so much! I love these sort of shades together.