Can you tell how much I love the Kat Von D Saints and Sinners Eyeshadow Palette? Here is another look using the palette, this time showcasing the beautiful olive green shade – Immaculate – on the lid.
Click here to read more about the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette, see photos and view swatches.
Click here to get more ideas for eyeshadow combinations using the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eyeshadow Palette!
Here’s how to re-create this look:
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer (clear)
Lid: Immaculate (deep satin olive green)
Crease: Sacred Heart (medium shimmery peachy-coral)
Outer v/Outer Lid: Crucifix (deep matte cool dark brown)
Highlight: Amen (light matte beige)
Black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Immaculate on to the lid.
3. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) or a blender/crease brush and sweep Sacred Heart into the crease. I really love the combination of olive green on the lid and a peachy-coral coloured eyeshadow in the crease. Peaches and corals add some extra warmth to the eyes when using green or olive tones.
4. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and apply Crucifix to the outer lid. Take the same brush and sweep Crucifix into the outer v to add some extra depth to the eyes.
5. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Amen on to the browbone to highlight and blend out the edges of the crease colour.
6. Apply plenty of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here is one one more picture of the finished look: