I thought it would be fun to combine some of the greens and orange shades in the Morphe Live in Color Artistry Palette (you can read more about this palette here). I really love how the shades blended together in this look.
Click ‘Read More’ below to see the full look breakdown, find out what I used on the rest of my face and view more photos.
Click here to view my post on this palette, see photos and view swatches.
Looking for more look ideas using the Morphe Live in Color Artistry Palette? You can find other combinations and look ideas here.
Are there any products you would recommend from Morphe? This is my first time to try out anything from the brand so I would love to hear your suggestions!
Click here to read my article ‘Parts of the Eye’ for help on where to place eyeshadow colours.
Base: Smashbox Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer
Crease: Culture eyeshadow (satin medium pink-coral)
Deepen Crease: Pride eyeshadow (matte medium orange)
Outer Lid/Crease: Parade eyeshadow (matte bright greenish-teal)
Lid: Activism eyeshadow (bright shimmery lime green)
Outer v: Gilbert eyeshadow (dark shimmery black-purple)
Highlight: Milk eyeshadow (matte light white)
Lower Lashline: Activism eyeshadow (shimmery medium aqua)
Kiko Unforgettable Mascara in Black (upper and lower lashes)
Face: Urban Decay Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in shade 2 (you can read more about this product here), Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C5, Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder
Cheeks: Kiko Baked Blush in 01 Marmoreal Biscuit (you can read more about this product here) and Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo in Subtle Sunrise (light gold on left hand side)
Lips: Inglot Lipstick in 171 (light creamy peach with golden hints)
1. Apply Smashbox Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer all over the lid as a base. You can either use your fingers or a flat synthetic brush (e.g. MAC 242).
2. Sweep Culture into the crease using a windshield wiper motion (e.g. MAC 217).
3. Deepen the crease (e.g. MAC 217) using Pride.
4. Take a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and apply Parade to the outer part of the lid. Take Parade lightly up into the outer v to help shape the eye.
5. Take a flat shader brush (e.g. MAC 239) and pat Activism on to the lids.
6. Take Gilbert on to the tips of a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) and lightly deepen the crease of the eye.
7. Using a crease/blender brush (e.g. MAC 217) or a pointed crease brush (e.g. MAC 226), sweep Milk on to the browbone to highlight.
8. Take an angled liner brush (e.g. MAC 266) and apply Activism along the lower lashline.
9. Apply your face, cheek and lip products to finish off the look (suggestions given above in the ‘Products’ section).
10. Apply plenty of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Here are some more photos of the completed look: